Individual & Couples Therapist
Rebecca Fitton, Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
What is a Licensed Professional Counselor?
• A licensed mental health practitioner
• An LPC has a Masters level education
• One of the core mental health professionals recognized by the federal government
Will this be covered by insurance?
Currently Rebecca is able to receive payments from Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Care Network, McLaren, Medicaid, Magellan Behavioral Health, Cigna, and Beacon. Health insurance plans vary and you may have to meet your deductible or have a co-pay.
What kinds of difficulties can Rebecca help with?
• Pre-marital assessment and education
• Relief from anxiety and depression
• Understanding and managing family conflict
• Transitions through grief and loss
• Life Transitions such as divorce or new job
• Difficulty navigating peer relationships
• Improving Self Esteem
• Sex Therapy
• Sexual Addiction
• Trauma and PTSD
• Rebecca works with ages 13 and older.